A little progress on the Japanese modular house. I’ve started to do some modelling for the roofs and worked on the walls in a way they look more realistic. I’ve also separated the interior from the exterior. For the roofs (and in general for Japanese architecture) this article is, imho, very useful.
UPDATE July, 2018: I’ve completely remodeled again the whole thing to avoid the unsightly borders in the middle of the pillars. Now it’s looking completely differently, look here some more recent posts.
Japanese Modular House: A small preview of what I’m doing right now. Modelling in Maya LT, texturing in Substance Painter. It looks really improved with respect to the previous version. Still a lot to go before some definitive Japanese modular building set. Continue reading “Japanese Modular House (Work in progress)”
Various stuff done: anim bp for player and NPC, clothing, posing, trying Motionbuilder, custom “look at” and fighting with jcms.
I did some new clothes for Victoria 8: a tank top and a new jeans. Continue reading “Some New Clothes For Victoria 8”